About House of Flowers
Welcome to House of Flowers, your go-to local florist proudly serving Central Louisiana since 1970. With our two convenient locations in Alexandria and Pineville, we've been bringing joy and beauty to our community for over 50 years. Owned by Shawn and Paula Bailey, a floral expert with over 20 years of experience, we're here to make all your floral dreams come true.
- Great Customer Service: At House of Flowers, we believe that exceptional customer service is the heart of our business. Our friendly and knowledgeable team is dedicated to providing you with a personalized shopping experience that exceeds your expectations.
- Special Occasions: From birthdays to anniversaries and everything in between, we know that special moments deserve special flowers. Our talented florists create stunning arrangements that capture the essence of your celebration, making it truly unforgettable.
- Sympathy: During challenging times, we understand the importance of expressing your condolences with grace and compassion. Our sympathy arrangements are thoughtfully designed to offer comfort and support to your loved ones during their time of loss.
- Wedding: We're here to make your wedding day dreams a reality, no matter the size of your celebration. Our small cash and carry weddings are perfect for intimate ceremonies. Our experienced team will work closely with you to create breathtaking floral arrangements that reflect your unique style and vision.
- Online and In-Shop Ordering: We offer the convenience of both online and in-shop ordering options. Explore our wide selection of stunning floral designs on our website, or visit our cozy shops in Alexandria or Pineville to see our beautiful collection in person.
- Same Day Delivery: Forgot an important date or need a last-minute gift? No worries! With our same-day delivery service, you can send fresh flowers and gifts to your loved ones with ease and speed, making sure your thoughtfulness arrives just in time.
At House of Flowers, we take pride in being your trusted local florist. Alongside our beautiful floral selection, we also offer a variety of local giftware that complements our blooms perfectly. Come visit us today and experience the House of Flowers difference - we can't wait to meet you!
Alexandria House of Flowers, LLC
2203 Rapides Ave.
Our shop is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturday and from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Sundays at the Rapides Avenue store in Alexandria. Our Pineville location is closed on the weekends.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day(s) prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day and Easter.
Our commitment to you is 100% satisfaction on all your floral and gift purchases. If you are not completely satisfied, let us know by calling (318)448-8384.
We accept the following payment methods:
Phone In Payment
Our shop serves the following areas: Alexandria, Pineville, Ball, Tioga, Woodworth and Boyce.
|We also deliver to the following facilities|
|Brookdale Alexandria||Cancer Treatment Ctr|
|Canterbury House||Cenla Neurology Center|
|Central La Surgical Ctr||Chateau Deville|
|Christus Health Systems-La||CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini|
|Crossroads Regional Hospital||Elder Options|
|England Oaks||Forest Lawn Memorial Park|
|Gonzaque Williams Mortuary||Good Shepherd Funeral Home|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation||Heart Center-Central Louisana|
|Heritage Manor Nursing Home||Hixson Brothers Funeral Homes|
|Kramer Funeral Home||Lexington House|
|Lynnwood Adult Care||Magnolia Adult Care|
|Marigold House||Matthews Memorial Nursing Home|
|Naomi Heights Nursing Home||Oaks Care Ctr|
|Ols Community Homes Inc||Our Lady's Manor|
|Progressive Funeral Home||Rapides Hospital|
|Rapides Regional Medical Ctr||Rapides Women's and Children's|
|Regency House||River City's Club House|
|Rush Funeral Home||St Frances Cabrini Hospital|
|Summit Retirement Ctr||Tioga Manor Nursing Ctr|
|Twenty Eight East Apartments||W A White Funeral Home|
|Winnfield Funeral Home
Specialty Services Provided
We specialize in the following services:
-Large inventory of fresh flowers
-Contemporary and traditional arrangements
-Extensive Gift Line
-Gourmet and fruit baskets
-Open 7 days a week/24 hour answering
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at (800) 767-3102. We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.
|2203 Rapides Ave.
Alexandria, LA 71301
|3501 Monroe Hwy
Pineville, LA 71360
A local delivery fee of $11.99 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, we charge a wire service fee of $5.99.)
U.S. orders must be received before 12:00 noon in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
Forest Lawn-Pineville Hixson Brothers www.kramerfunerals.com